melonleafWe are looking for a video editor to assist our video production team.
We are looking for a video editor to assist our video production team. As a video editor, you will work alongside our team to help create engaging and compelling video content. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about video editing and looking to gain valuable experience in an onsite work environment.
- Assist in the editing of videos for social media, websites, and other promotional materials.
- Help the organization with the creation and management of video assets. Contribute creative ideas for video content.
- Assist in the creation of motion graphics and visual effects. Collaborate with team members on various video projects.
- Knowledge of video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Canva, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.).
- Understanding of basic video production techniques (shooting, lighting, sound, etc.).
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to the computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voiceovers.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Strong attention to detail in terms of interest in learning, commitment, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborate with the social media team to create compelling and creative concepts for video content.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media video editing and thumbnail creation and provide recommendations for new and innovative ways to engage our audience.
- Strong creative and technical skills in storytelling, composition and pacing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com