MelonleafWe are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Project Co-Ordinator profile.
- Organizing the project schedule and budget.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Works closely with project team members, managers, and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently.
- Manage administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation, and communication support.
- Keeping the morale of the team up and helping to build strong working relationships for the good of the project.
- Keeping detailed records of the project at every stage that may include summary reports to be presented to the manager.
- Catching and assessing any issues or risks that may arise and reporting them to the project manager.
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes.
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests for candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- PMP (project management professional) or CAPM (certified associate in project management) certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org